For Student Community
- Mentoring : Each student is assigned a faculty as mentor. Mentors are local guardians for the students in this campus.
- Guest Lectures : from eminent scientists, educationists, industrialists and other resource persons.
- Internship and Placement Support : Final year project internship in industries and corporate training on placement preparation and placement with reputed companies
- Exposure to modern corporate world : through seminars, workshops and techno-cultural festivals.
- Curricular and Co-curricular Activities : students will be encouraged to take part in curricular and co-curricular activities.
- Development of Leadership Qualities : Students will be encouraged to organise seminars, quiz programmes and many other such activities.
- Faculty Development Programmes: Faculty will be encouraged to participate in faculty development programmes both in-house and external.
- Research Facilities: Research facilities will be created to carry out research of their own interest.
- Resources: Good library support, e-books and access to e-journals.
- Encouragement to deliver guest lectures: Faculty will be encouraged to deliver guest lectures on various platforms.
for deriving good results from students
for authoring text books
for publishing research papers
for delivering corporate training
for industrial consultancy and research work
- Progress report: Parents will be intimated about the academic progress of their wards.
- Parents-Students and Staff meeting: Parents-students and staff meeting will be held after the second internal test.
- Direct e-mail access to Principal : Parents are encouraged to write to principal directly email@example.com
- About Us
- Under Graduate(UG)
- Post Graduate (PG)
- Research / FDP
- Students Club